SEC FORM 3 SEC Form 3
FORM 3 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
SCHIERMEIER ANDREW

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS, INC.
40 ERIE STREET, SUITE 130

(Street)
CAMBRIDGE MA 02139

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (Month/Day/Year)
04/20/2018
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. [ NTLA ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
See Remarks
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 4) 2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4) 3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4) 4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5) 6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy) (1) 01/02/2027 Common Stock 150,000 13.48 D
Stock Option (Right to Buy) (2) 12/11/2027 Common Stock 27,500 18.295 D
Stock Option (Right to Buy) (3) 01/02/2027 Common Stock 15,000 13.48 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. This option was granted on January 3, 2017 with respect to 150,000 shares of Common Stock, with 25% vesting on January 3, 2018 and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter.
2. This option was granted on December 12, 2017 with respect to 27,500 shares of Common Stock, with 25% vesting on December 12, 2018 and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter.
3. This option is fully vested.
Remarks:
Title: Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy Exhibit 24 Power of Attorney (filed herewith)
/s/Jose Rivera, Attorney-In-Fact 04/25/2018
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.
LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY


       The undersigned hereby constitutes and appoints each of Graeme Bell and
Jose Rivera, signing singly, and with full power of substitution, the
undersigned's true and lawful attorney-in-fact to:
	
	(1)	execute for and on behalf of the undersigned, in the undersigned's capacity
as an officer and/or director of Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company"),
from time to time the following U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC")
forms: (i) Form ID, including any attached documents, to effect the assignment
of codes to the undersigned to be used in the transmission of information to the
SEC using the EDGAR System; (ii) Form 3, Initial Statement of Beneficial
Ownership of Securities, including any attached documents; (iii) Form 4,
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership of Securities, including any
attached documents; (iv) Form 5, Annual Statement of Beneficial Ownership of
Securities in accordance with Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934, as amended, and the rules thereunder, including any attached documents;
(v) Schedule 13D and (vi) amendments of each thereof, in accordance with the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the rules thereunder, including
any attached documents;


	(2)	do and perform any and all acts for and on behalf of the undersigned which
may be necessary or desirable to complete and execute any such Form 3, 4 or 5,
Schedule 13D or any amendment(s) thereto, and timely file such form(s) with the
SEC and any securities exchange, national association or similar authority; and

	(3)	take any other action of any type whatsoever in connection with the
foregoing which, in the opinion of such attorney-in-fact, may be of benefit to,
in the best interest of, or legally required by, the undersigned, it being
understood that the documents executed by such attorney-in-fact on behalf of the
undersigned pursuant to this Power of Attorney shall be in such form and shall
contain such terms and conditions as such attorney-in-fact may approve in such
attorney-in-fact's discretion.

	The undersigned hereby grants to each such attorney-in-fact, acting singly,
full power and authority to do and perform any and every act and thing
whatsoever requisite, necessary or proper to be done in the exercise of any of
the rights and powers herein granted, as fully to all intents and purposes as
the undersigned might or could do if personally present, with full power of
substitution or revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that such
attorney-in-fact, or such attorney-in-fact's substitute or substitutes, shall
lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this power of attorney and the
rights and powers herein granted.  The undersigned acknowledges that the
foregoing attorneys-in-fact, in serving in such capacity at the request of the
undersigned, are not assuming, nor is the Company assuming, any of the
undersigned's responsibilities to comply with Section 16 or Regulation 13D-G of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.  The undersigned hereby agrees
to indemnify the attorney in fact and the Company from and against any demand,
damage, loss, cost or expense arising from any false or misleading information
provided by the undersigned to the attorney-in fact.

	This Power of Attorney shall remain in full force and effect until the
undersigned is no longer required to file such forms with respect to the
undersigned's holdings of and transactions in securities issued by the Company,
unless earlier revoked by the undersigned in a signed writing delivered to the
foregoing attorneys-in-fact.

	IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has caused this Power of Attorney to be
executed as of April 23, 2018.

							/s/ Andrew Schiermeier		
							Andrew Schiermeier
654145.1\19682.0000 	
CORP:67609_1|379|A9324.00000
DOCSOC\737179v1\19682.0013
ACTIVE/95103638.2


CORP:67609_1|379|A9324.00000
DOCSOC\737179v1\19682.0013
ACTIVE/95103638.2